Upon payment of invoice you will secure the booking for the relevant date.
Final invoice will be sent the day after the seminar and will include remaining 50% of seminar fee plus any relevant travel costs.
Seminar Information & Terms
Speaker needs:* Speaker will be presenting from the front of the room using a Macbook. They will have the correct adaptor to connect to VGA projection cable. (Please note this cable must be long enough to reach front and centre of the room)
- A small desk that that is front and centre of the room as close to the audience as possible
- An audio jack that will run from the computer to your PA system.
- A jug of water with a glass
- An empty carboard box for anonymous questions
- Morning tea and lunch provided for the speaker
Making the most of the seminar day
- A venue of approximate size to the amount of students ensuring the best possible atmosphere for the presentation. (i.e 100 students – 130 seat lecture theatre)
- Ensuring the venue has appropriate temperature enabling to the students to stay engaged.
- If a full day seminar is booked and group work will be happening, a teacher:student ratio of no more than 1 teacher to every 20 students will enable greater participation in the group discussions.
Your Choicez Seminar
* Seminar will be tailored to the allocated time given and will fit in with regular bell times
* 50% booking deposit is required to secure booking